Our Mission of Healthy Food, Families & Farms
GNP Company is a leading provider in the Upper Midwest of premium branded and custom chicken products to retail, deli, foodservice, and industrial customers nationally. We are dedicated to ensuring safety and quality at every step, from farm to fork—and beyond. As members of a global community, we strive to reduce the environmental footprint of our operations by focusing on the supply chain both upstream and downstream.
We thrive as the result of our strong relationships with team members, family farm partners, customers and valued suppliers.
Our Mission, Vision & Values
MISSION: Dedicated to healthy food, families & farms.
VISION: Be the 1st Choice nationally for fresh ideas in natural chicken.
VALUES: Our values are more than just words. They are guiding principles that lead our decisions and behaviors each and every day.
- Safety—our first priority…for our people and our products.
- Quality—products and services that exceed expectations.
- Respect—for all people, our animals, and the planet.
- Integrity—acting with strong ethical character…safely, responsibly, and humanely.
- Innovation—continually improving…finding new ways to learn, grow, and create.
OUR STORY – Learn More
- Founded by E.M. Helgeson in 1926
- Owned by Maschhoff Family Foods from 2013-2016
- Now owned by Pilgrim’s Pride, the worlds second largest poultry company and part of JBS USA.
OUR BRANDS – Learn More
- Offer Gold’n Plump and Just BARE, two Premium Natural Brands of Chicken
- Approx. $470 Million Sales in 2015 and Growing
- Distributed in Nearly all 50 States
- Primary Distribution Channels: Retail Grocery, Grocery Store DELIs, Restaurants, Universities and Institutions
OUR PEOPLE & CULTURE – Learn More
- Family-Oriented and Values-Driven
- Nearly 3,100 Strong, including 1,700+ Team Members and more than 400 Family Farm Partners
- Diverse Team in Terms of Age, Gender, Education/Training and Ethnicity