Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Monitors equipment throughout shift for proper operation and makes necessary adjustments and repairs to maximize the efficiency of the equipment.
2. Responsible to identify opportunities for improvement and to communicate those to supervisor and/or lead person.
3. Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment.
4. Assists in performing various quality, yield and performance indicator checks.
5. Assists maintenance department in the repair, modification and construction of equipment and structure as needed including initiating work orders.
6. Maintains proper records on all equipment.
7. Flexibility required as overtime and weekend work occurs and may be required.
8. Gathers feedback from production team members on a regular basis on how the equipment, work stations, and product flow is functioning.