Our Corporate Social Responsibility Promise & Priorities
Our approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is simple: to thrive by living our values every day and balancing our economic Progress with the needs of our People, Planet and Poultry (our 4Ps).
- PEOPLE: Strong relationships with team members, family farm partners, customers, valued suppliers and our community members are at the heart of our business. We are passionate about what we do and how we impact lives.
- PLANET: We are dedicated to reducing our environmental footprint across our value chain, and measuring and reducing environmental impacts within our own operations and across our supply chain.
- POULTRY: We make no compromises when it comes to the care of our chickens and our promise of safe, quality and truthfully labeled products.
- PROGRESS: Our drive for excellence and continuous improvement in our KEY business processes is what helps us grow profitably and sustainably. And, when we succeed, we share that prosperity with our team members, family farm and business partners, and communities.
We create value and sustainable growth by:
- Advancing our “healthy food, families and farms” mission;
- Fulfilling our collective responsibility as a good corporate citizen; and
- Building strong relationships with our stakeholders.
Our CSR strategy is driven by a committee led by our President and guided by our values of Safety, Respect, Integrity, Quality and Innovation. Our progress is reported each year in an annual Farm to Fork Report that centers on the 4Ps.
Read this year’s interactive Farm to Fork Report now, OR access downloadable and printer-friendly versions of all present and past reports in our Farm to Fork Library.